ALL SUBMISSIONS CLOSED
Due to the number of paper submitted last day, we are revising the structure of the panels. If you submitted a paper, you will be receiving a confirmation of acceptance by 1 June. The letter contains all logistical information, fees and Visas procedure. If you have submitted a paper, and do not receive an email from the committee by 1 June, please write to email@example.com
OPEN NOW: Papers submission is open now from 15st January – 15th April, 2018. Please check the proposed themes and panels accepted.
OPEN NOW: Please consider submitting a panel until 30th November 2017. Guidelines for panels submission are found here: Call for panels.
Panel Submission by: 30th November, 2017.
Notification of acceptance and panel announcements: 31st December, 2017
Camera-Ready copy – panel summery for proceedings: 31st January, 2018.
Papers submission by 15th April, 2018
Notification of paper acceptance: 30th April, 2018
Final program publication: 1 May 2018
Types of presentations expected
- One Keynote speaker, invited guest
- Two Plenary speakers, invited guests
- Unpublished, original academic papers for interactive presentations (max 4 papers for each panel – parallel sessions)
- Unpublished, original academic papers for oral presentations (short presentation – parallel sessions)
- Temporary displays, art exhibitions (parallel sessions)
Books and other cultural and heritage displays will be permanently available in the display area.